Apocalyptic Storm Ravagers
Apocalyptic Storm Ravagers has now been activated. Please Login or Register to post in the forum.

~ ASR Team.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» JOIN [RED] CLAN
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am by DylanRocket

» The Quote Game
Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm by this web site is rubbish

» Happy B-Day spike :D
Sun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm by Spike The R8

» Your Favourite Class?
Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm by Vadryn

» Imperial Operative and Sorcerer PVP
Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 am by Spike The R8

» Sarah Palin Vs Lady Gaga
Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am by Spike The R8

» Abe Lincoln Vs Chuck Norris
Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 am by Vadryn

» Darth Vader Vs Hitler
Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 pm by Spike The R8

» John Lennon Vs Bill O'Reilly
Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 pm by Spike The R8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 am
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is takihanda

Our users have posted a total of 533 messages in 108 subjects

The Quote Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quote Game

Post  oscar1710 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:41 pm

so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
avatar
oscar1710
Member.
Member.

Posts : 27
Reputation! : 5
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Far Away

http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  oscar1710 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face
avatar
oscar1710
Member.
Member.

Posts : 27
Reputation! : 5
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Far Away

http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  Spike The R8 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

oscar1710 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face

You doubled posted ... SPAMMER! Razz

_________________
Thank you for Joining ASR.



Click Spoiler To Open It!
Spoiler:



Thanks to Gozi for giving me the link to make these.


~ Spike The R8.
avatar
Spike The R8
Admin
Admin

Posts : 330
Reputation! : 11
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 20
Location : United Kingdom

http://xasrx.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  oscar1710 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face

You doubled posted ... SPAMMER! Razz
i spammed in a spamming area Razz
avatar
oscar1710
Member.
Member.

Posts : 27
Reputation! : 5
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Far Away

http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  Spike The R8 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

oscar1710 wrote:
Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face

You doubled posted ... SPAMMER! Razz
i spammed in a spamming area Razz

Okay...

_________________
Thank you for Joining ASR.



Click Spoiler To Open It!
Spoiler:



Thanks to Gozi for giving me the link to make these.


~ Spike The R8.
avatar
Spike The R8
Admin
Admin

Posts : 330
Reputation! : 11
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 20
Location : United Kingdom

http://xasrx.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  oscar1710 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face

You doubled posted ... SPAMMER! Razz
i spammed in a spamming area Razz

Okay...
quoting Razz



Last edited by Spike The R8 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops, I edited not quoted :P ~ Spike.)
avatar
oscar1710
Member.
Member.

Posts : 27
Reputation! : 5
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Far Away

http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  Spike The R8 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am

oscar1710 wrote:
Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face

You doubled posted ... SPAMMER! Razz
i spammed in a spamming area Razz

Okay...
quoting Razz


Im quoting your quoting xD

_________________
Thank you for Joining ASR.



Click Spoiler To Open It!
Spoiler:



Thanks to Gozi for giving me the link to make these.


~ Spike The R8.
avatar
Spike The R8
Admin
Admin

Posts : 330
Reputation! : 11
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 20
Location : United Kingdom

http://xasrx.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  this web site is rubbish on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
Spike The R8 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:
oscar1710 wrote:so all u do is quote the last person that quoted Razz
like this and u only respond and talk on this topic by quoting What a Face

You doubled posted ... SPAMMER! Razz
i spammed in a spamming area Razz

Okay...
quoting Razz


Im quoting your quoting xD

quote are bad mkay

this web site is rubbish

Posts : 1
Reputation! : 0
Join date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quote Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum